Get your treatment done for breast cancer in India at an affordable cost
Save time and consult with the best doctors in India from the comfort of your home
Treatment Possible invites you to have an online consultation for free!
Get in touch with the best oncologists in India and get your queries answered for your treatment of breast cancer in India.
What are the treatment options for breast cancer?
The treatment plan usually involves surgery, followed by radiation therapy and then hormonal therapy followed by chemotherapy. Your breast cancer treatment plan will be prepared depending on your diagnosis and breast cancer stage, in which one or two phases in your treatment may be eliminated.
What is the cost of breast cancer treatment in India?
The cost of breast cancer treatment in India is $4000 that includes Travel & Accommodation, cancer diagnosis, treatment & medications.
How can you get your treatment done in India?
Get A Doctor's Opinion
Get all the information needed i.e the type of treatment, length of treatment, the cost estimate for the treatment and answers regarding your other queries.
Plan Your treatment in India
Get all other miscellaneous info such as travel, accommodation & food, etc and undergo a successful treatment in India
Why is India an ideal destination for your treatment?
Two major reasons make India one of the best destinations for medical treatment:
- Cost of treatment: The cost of treatment in India is very low and affordable for patients seeking medical treatment. To understand it better, treatment in India is 70% – 90% cheaper than most of the western countries like the USA & UK.
- Quality health care services: The low cost of treatment doesn’t affect the quality of treatment and medical services. The hospitals maintain international standards while keep the cost of treatment affordable.
Is it still possible for you to travel to India for the treatment of breast cancer during covid-19?
Yes, India is open to visitors who have an “urgent case” of medical attention. Foreign nationals intending to visit India for medical treatment can apply for a medical visa along with their medical attendants.
What services do we provide to you?
Frequently Asked Questions:
There are 4 stages of breast cancer, breast cancer can be divided into stages based on how large the tumor or tumors are and how much it has spread.
- You must go for your first mammogram once you’ve reached the age of 35 or 40, because five-year survival rate is more than 85 percent for breast cancers discovered during Stage I.
- Breast-feeding reduces the mother’s risk of breast and ovarian cancer. Every year a woman breast-feeds she cuts her lifetime risk of developing breast cancer by 4.3 percent.
- The high rates of colon and breast cancer have been attributed in good part to diet. Therefore, what you eat over the years can influence the possibilities of a cancer being initiated.
- Discharge from the nipples
- Changes in how the nipple looks
- Lumps in the breast which is usually painless
- Change in the skin colour or texture of the breast
- Skin dimpling
The side effects of breast cancer treatment are:
- Numbness or Pain
- Dental issues
- Musculoskeletal symptoms
- Bone loss and osteoporosis
- Secondary Cancers
- Heart problems
- Blood clots
- Menopausal symptoms
- Absence of menstrual periods
- Sexual difficulties
- Memory loss
- Loss of cognitive functions
Some of these could be late side effects and may start appearing weeks, months or even years after completing the breast cancer treatment. They can be however addressed by maintaining a healthy lifestyle after the treatment.
- Lumpectomy or breast-conserving surgery
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Axillary lymph node dissection
- Contralateral prophylactic mastectomy
- Physical breast examination
- Breast ultrasound
- Biopsy of the breast
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the breast
Brachytherapy is used to treat early-stage breast cancers that have not spread to other parts of the body. Surgeons usually place radioactive seeds near the tumour site. The seeds stay there for a short period and work to destroy cancer cells. This type of radiation treatment is called brachytherapy.
Hormone therapy following surgery, radiation or chemotherapy has been shown to reduce the risk of breast cancer recurrence in people with early-stage hormone-sensitive breast cancers. Hormone therapy works by blocking your body’s production of these hormones on the cancer cells. This can help slow and possibly stop the growth of your cancer. Success rates for treatment range from 10% to 50%.
Immunotherapy is the use of medicines to stimulate a person’s immune system to recognize and destroy cancer cells more effectively. Immunotherapy can be used to treat some types of breast cancer.
Get quality healthcare consultation from anywhere for your breast cancer treatment
About Treatment Possible
Treatment Possible as a Healthcare Facilitator ensures that you get the right doctor and hospital with excellent paramedical staff at the most reasonable price. Being in the industry for a decade, we employ our expertise to benefit the patients and make their ‘treatment possible’ in the lowest cost by the best-renowned doctors and hospitals in India.